REVISIÓN DE LA POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD Y COOKIES
En primer lugar, al abrir la página web nos encontramos con que no aparece ningún tipo de aviso sobre el uso de cookies. Sin embargo, hemos detectado que se utilizan cookies para propósitos más que esenciales del funcionamiento de la web. Por ello, es necesario incluir un mensaje de primera de capa informativa que aparezca cuando se intente navegar en la web por primera vez, así como un panel de configuración de cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies Always active
These cookies are necessary for the website: to function and cannot be switched off in our systems; To determine if you are logged into our application with the purpose of providing our services to you through our application; In security instances where cookies can help us determine if there is fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our website and services provided through our applications.
Analytical Cookies Active/deactive button
These cookies allow us to analyze the use and performance of our website and applications with the purpose of being able to provide the best possible experience to our visitors and our users.
Functional Cookies Active/deactive button
These cookies enable us to identify you as a visitor on our website with the purpose of providing you with relevant information; and to store the consent given to us from visitors and users of our website and applications with the purpose of providing you with the service and functionality that you request from us as a visitor or user.
Publicity cookies Active/deactive button
These cookies permit to identify you as a user that have previously interacted with us online and have opted-in to receive promotional communication from us with the purpose of providing you with relevant and necessary information.
The website's shortcut to social media Instagram, which allow users to share content on this social network and interact with the website owner.
Confirm my choices/Accept all.
Por otro lado, a continuación, se incluye la revisión de la política de privacidad, la cual incluye también la Política de cookies que hemos completado.
Debe incluirse un hipervínculo que redireccione directamente al apartado 7, relativo a las Cookies, respetando la guía de la Agencia de Protección de Datos Española, en la que se remarca la necesidad de evitar la fatiga informativa a la hora de recibir información en esta materia.
Del mismo modo, también veréis comentarios al margen, así como modificaciones oportunas de cara a adaptar la política de privacidad a la normativa de datos.
Last updated [**] June 2020
Information of the Data Controller:
[**] (hereinafter “Money Marketeers” “we”, “us” o “our”)
Tax identification number: [**]
Our web and applications are managed and operated by Money Marketeers.
Our company is registered with the authorities in Spain
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, or when you interact with us in any form, including third-party applications controlled by Money Marketeers.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MoneyMarketeers.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- This section explains what categories of data that we process, the sources we obtain data from, the purposes for which we process the personal data, how we share your personal data, how we allow for third-party analytics.
- We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, profile picture, phone number, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, as well as your consent, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we collect is including:
3.1. Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
3.2. Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
3.3. Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
3.4. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness. Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; personalise and improve our services.
- In order to provide you with access to the website, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We use information about you for various other purposes apart from those abovementioned. The different data processing for the purposes stablished in this point 5 could have three legal bases: your consent, the contractual relationship and our legitimate interests. .
5.1. Processing based on the contractual relationship and on our legitimate interests (purposes):
We process your personal data on the basis of the contractual relationship existing between you and Money Marketeers, as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service.
5.2. Processing based on your consent (purposes):
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent for the following purposes:
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- We may share personal information about you. The legal basis for this processing could be the contractual relationship existing between you and Money Marketeers, our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services, or the fulfilment of a legal obligation:
6.1. Data communications based exclusively on the contractual relationship:
- We share information about you with third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as third-party-apps etc.
6.2. Data communications based on the fulfilment of a legal obligation or based on our legitimate interest:
- We share information about you with third parties (as public administrations) if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- We could share information as well in order to enforce applicable user agreements or policies, to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
6.3. Data communications based on the contractual relationship or based on our legitimate interests:
- We could share information about you in connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We could provide your personal data, if any, to our provider Shopify in order to build your Store (as defined in our Terms & Conditions).
Apart from the stipulations reflected from the point 6.1. to the point 6.4., we may also share aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly identify you.
- PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
- We may provide your personal data to other members of our group of companies if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to our professional advisors for the purpose of obtaining advice etc., if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to our suppliers and subcontractors if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to be handled by our payment services providers for the purpose of processing your payment.
- We could provide your personal data, if any, to our provider Shopify in order to build your Store.
- 4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Our office and employees are physically located in Sweden. According to the European Commision free movement of data is not restricted or prohibited within EU/EEA.
- Our subcontractors and third-party service providers are located in the following countries, for which, according to the European Commision, an “adequacy decision” has been made with respect to this country and transfers of data to this country will be protected by appropriate safeguards;
2.1. United States of America
Furthermore, when an adequacy decision for a determined country has not been adopted by the European Commission, we will address the necessary mechanisms in order to comply with GDPR. For instance: Standard Contractual Clauses.
- HOW LONG WE WILL STORE YOUR DATA
- We will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes that we are storing the data.
- The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations and services to visitors of our website will be retained for the necessary minimum legal period This include the data that our visitors provide us with through signup forms, registration forms, contact forms and messages via email, phone or other means of communication.
- The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations to users of our applications will be retained for as long as determined necessary by the minimum legal period.
- However the provisions in this section 5 we will once every 6 months evaluate the need to store and retain the personal data that we have.
- If we have retained personal data for more than 24 months and the personal data has not been used in any way or is not deemed necessary to keep in any way we will maintain a safe copy of the data for the minimum legal period and after that, we will delete the data.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- As we mentioned above, cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience or for instance, it modifies the way that the content is screened.
- The responsible of the cookies is the data controller of this website:
[**] – Data Controller
Tax identification number: [**]
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
- Cookies does not typically contain information that specifically identify a user personally, but it can store personal information about you and that information can be linked to any other information that are stored about you, if the information is contained from cookies.
- We use analytical, advertising, functional and social cookies in the following instances:
- To identify you as a visitor on our website with the purpose of providing you with relevant information.
- To determine if you are logged into our application with the purpose of providing our services to you through our application.
- In security instances where cookies can help us determine if there is fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our website and services provided through our applications.
- To identify you as a user that have previously interacted with us online and have opted-in to receive promotional communication from us with the purpose of providing you with relevant and necessary information.
- To analyze the use and performance of our website and applications with the purpose of being able to provide the best possible experience to our visitors and our users.
- To store the consent given to us from visitors and users of our website and applications with the purpose of providing you with the service and functionality that you request from us as a visitor or user.
- To connect directly with the social networks through the shortcut of our website.
- The cookies will be stored for a period of time depending on whether are our cookies or third-party cookies, as we reflect in the previous chart.
- When you access our website for the first time, a window will appear. You will be asked to indicate whether you wish to accept, configure or reject cookies, except those that are strictly necessary, via our Cookie Settings, which you can access directly from the website's main banner or clicking on the following hyperlink: Cookie Settings. Therefore, you allow to withdraw consent of the use of the cookies at any time.
If you accept third-party cookies and later wish to remove them, you can use the cookie deactivation tools of the different web browsers or remove them through the system enabled by these third parties via the links given in the following paragraphs.
- How to disable cookies in all major browsers
To deactivate cookies, simply change the configuration settings of your browser. For more information, take a look at the guidelines for disabling cookies of the four most commonly used browsers: (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad), Chrome para Android, Chrome para Iphone y Ipad).
There are also options to disable Google Analytics, which you can find here.
- OPT-IN/OPT-OUT WITHDRAW OF CONSENT email@example.com
- If you signup on our website to hear more about our services we will ensure that you have an easy to understand opt-in solution, where you can choose to opt-in to receive communication.
- In the opt-in form it will be clearly described for what purpose we will use the data that you provide us with.
- If you opt-in to receive communication from us we will make it easy for you to opt-out again by simple letting us know that you no longer wish to receive any further communication from us.
- If you choose to opt-out of receiving communication from us, and this will hinder us in providing you the service that you have requested from us, and/or paid for to us, we will let you know that we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
- If you are a visitor of our website, and have chosen to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us, you will furthermore have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails that we send you with promotional emails.
- You have the right to withdraw consent in order to continue processing your personal data for any marketing purposes, you can reach us through the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to instruct us to provide you with the information that we have available in our possession about you.
- If permitted by law we may withhold personal information about you if you request us to provide you with all the information we have available about you.
- Under the data protection law you have the right of access as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-15-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to rectification as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-16-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to erasure as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to restriction of processing as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-18-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-19-gdpr/. The supervisory authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es.
- Under the data protection law you have the right to data portability as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-20-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to object as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-21-gdpr/
You may exercise the rights abovementioned by contacting us through the following email: . When you contact us in order to exercise your data-protection rights you should attach a copy of your identity card or any other personal document that enable us to verify your identity.